Wednesday, March 01, 2006

LASIK


LASIK
Originally uploaded by klycolllins.
I had LASIK done this afteroon. Not too bad, overall. Things are still a little blurry, but the doc said it should clear up as the blah, blah, blah. I kind of lost track of what she was saying because the Ativan had started to kick in (who'da thunk such a tiny little pill could make you so woozy). Anyway, Rachelle was busily taking notes so I should be fine. As one extra-special bonus, they threw in a pair of shades to put over the plastic things they taped to my face. This picture doesn't capture the true loserness of the situation, but I wanted to have something showing the immediate aftermath. No blood, no drool. I was a little bummed that Rachelle got to watch and I didn't even get a video. That shit would have made the blog! I'll post better pictures later tonight.

2 comments:

Brian said...

Really what this picture is missing are some really bad hair plugs.

Anonymous said...

Great picture Kelly. If you photoshopped on a mullet, this could be a publicity shot from the Rowdy Roddy Piper flick "They Live"