Saturday, March 18, 2006

Tiger Collins


Tiger Collins
Originally uploaded by klycolllins.
This is one of the many, many sand traps I hit playing 18 holes at Stone Mountain in Georgia. It was an ugly 18, but a beautiful course. I was in a group with Shrek, Elan and Ron, so I wasn't necessarily the worst golfer on the course. It was at least a tie. Golfing also gave me a chance to walk off some of the Waffle House breakfast. Sadly, we had Waffle House again last night/this morning. Almost got in a fight with somebody who cut in line and grabbed a table we were waiting for. Word of advice: don't get between eight fat men and their grits. You would be amazed at the number of people waiting at the Waffle House at 3:00am. There was a good 20 minute wait for a table, but well worth it. There were also some "interesting" characters next to us. I'm not 100% sure, but I'm pretty sure the guy in the white suite and the table full of skanky looking chicks may have been a pimp. Maybe not, but I remember Huggy Bear and this guy was a dead ringer.

No comments: