Friday, March 10, 2006

United Sucks. Still.


United Sucks. Still.
Originally uploaded by klycolllins.
Seriously. United has to be one of the worst run airlines in the U.S. I had a message on my phone this morning from corporate travel telling me United had decided to cancel my 8:00pm flight from Denver to Sacramento. They said they couldn't get a crew in to fly the plane. You're telling me they couldn't get a crew in Denver (one of their major hubs) in 12 hours? Worthless. I hope they do go bankrupt. Any airline that can't manage to get you where you're supposed to be going on at least the same day as you're supposed to be there doesn't deserve to stay in business. I wouldn't be so upset if this didn't happen every time I fly United. OK, I'd still be pissed, but I wouldn't feel as justified. Here's hoping I don't get stuck in Denver for as long as the last time United screwed me (3 days). Bastards are getting another angry letter.

UPDATE: United's still not on my "nice" list, but they (so far) are getting me home tonight. Kind of. They managed to get me on a US Airways flight through Phoenix that should get me in at 11:56. Technically, I guess that's still "today".

No comments: