Thursday, February 23, 2006

Vegas: Final Night


Vegas: Final Night
Originally uploaded by klycolllins.
My last night in Vegas. I'm seriously ready to go home. I can only take so many Fremont Street Experience shows. And I think I've had enough buffets, cheap drinks and mullets to last me a good, long while. Seriously, I didn't realize so many dudes still considered a mullet a "good" look. Walking around down here is like walking through every episode of COPS from 1987-1995. I was pretty sure the first guy I saw sporting the look was going for some kind of weird hipster/ironic look. I've since changed my mind. He was just groovin' on the party-in-the-back attitude. Damn, those boys sure are proud of their bad hair! Of course, they actually have hair. Bastards.

Time to log off for the night. The 11:00 show is getting started and I'd hate to miss my second to last 80's medley. Party on, dudes.

No comments: