Sunday, February 19, 2006

Vegas, Baby!


Vegas, Baby!
Originally uploaded by klycolllins.
I've been in Vegas for two hours and I'm already down $1.40. I'd probably be down more, but I couldn't get a seat at one of the penny slots. If you've ever spent much time in Vegas you should recognize by the picture that I'm staying downtown. Downtown ain't the flashy Vegas you see in Ocean's 11 (Rat-pack or re-make). It's more the Vegas you see in CSI. The body-in-the-alley-in-a-skeevy-part-of-town part of CSI (ironic, but I'm hearing multiple police sirens as I write this). The silver lining is the $1 beers. And the Topless Girls of Glitter Gulch.

There should be more updates tomorrow. Thanks to the half-ass service of Showtime Shuttles (don't EVER take those bastards if you come to Vegas), it was late when I got in and I have to work in the morning. A cold beer on top of my country fried steak and eggs makes Kelly a sleepy boy. Hasta.

No comments: