Monday, February 13, 2006

Shhhh! I'm hunting wabbits!


PBR Me, ASAP (II)
Originally uploaded by klycolllins.
So, Dick finally shot somebody. That we know about. Call me crazy, but I'm guessing this ain't the first time something like this has happened. That "hunting trip" with Antonin Scalia right before the Supreme Court was going to rule for or against Cheney/Enron/Haliburton, et al, sounded suspiciously like Michael taking Fredo out on the boat for a "fishing trip". Say the wrong thing and it's, "Hey, Tony! Duck! (heh, heh, heh)". It's either really dark and evil (hey, it is Cheney), or he's just truly a piss-poor shot. If that's the case, I've got a looooong list of people I'd like him to take hunting next time. At least the guy he shot is a Republican. Something about Karma.

Moving on to the good-news/bad-news part of the program. Based on the aforementioned Mr. Cheney and his boss' fiscal policies, I'm getting a little worried about my financial future. Fortunately, the good people at Safeway are watching out for me. For two (2) weeks in a row, they've had 6-packs of PBR on sale for $3.50. In bottles! Sure, you can get a 12-pack of cans for $6.04 (a bargain), but it's cans. How low-class can you get? I prefer to swill my crap-ass beer out of a frosty bottle. After 4 or 5 it actually starts to taste beer-like. Almost.

No comments: