Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Progress

Multimedia message

OK, so this is the only noticeable difference in the bathroom; the exhaust vent has been installed. When I told my sister we were putting a fan in the bathroom she couldn't figure out how we were going to fit a ceiling fan in our tiny bathroom. The room's so small I'm pretty sure a fan wouldn't even be able to spin in there. When Rachelle saw it after the demo yesterday, she almost cried. It's just about the size of the walk-in closet she really wants. Of course, I'd rather have a shower than a walk-in closet. Speaking of showers, there was a sign on the gym entrance this morning apologizing to the members for their hot water problems. The main problem is there was no hot water in the showers. Took me back to the days when I would (occasionally) forget to pay the gas bill and my hot water got "interrupted". Bummer. The only big positive thing that happened today was the contractor fixed the garage door opener. We didn't ask him to fix it, but I think he got annoyed at how crap-ass it worked. We've been talking about having somebody out to fix the stupid thing for months and never got around to it. Took the dude 5 minutes to fix it. I feel so pathetic. Bet he doesn't know squat crap about Medicare, though. I hope for better pictures tomorrow. Check back then.

No comments: