Thursday, January 20, 2005

Kitchen Lights

Kitchen Lights

Let there be light! After 3 and a half years of complaining about how much the lighting sucks in our house, we finally have just what I wanted. Plenty of light over the general kitchen area and a separate light over the "sink". My understanding is that we will eventually get walls, too. The bathroom's almost done, but it's so small it doesn't photograph well. Tile should go in tomorrow and Rachelle finally found a lighting fixture we can live with. We still have 2 that we need to take back to Lowe's, so we're keeping this one regardless. After almost 2 weeks of remodel, I am about ready to snap. Too much stress and too much crap to pick out. I thought we were finally done with trips to Lowe's and Home Depot when I was reminded that we need to pick out hardware for the cabinets. And I just found out today that we need to pick out a grout for the tile. How many colors of grout could there be?, you might ask. I've got 46 different colors to wade through. I'm thinking grout-colored grout works for me. I'll post pictures of the floor tomorrow.

No comments: