Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Kitchen: Day 2

Kitchen: Day 2

There were some complaints about the quality of the pictures coming from my phone, so I will be sending pictures from an actual digital camera. One that doesn't also make phone calls. Day 2 of the kitchen demolition looks much better than day 1. At least all of the really nasty stuff is gone. We do have some original flooring now exposed under where the breakfast bar once was. Pink and black asphalt tiles. Very pretty. I'm going to try to pry one up once the contractor leaves. Save it for posterity. I haven't posted a bathroom picture for several days because it looks exactly the same as it did last week. I'm sure it is different, but it sure looks the same to me. Something about "mud" and "sanding". Whatever. I have high hopes that I will be able to take a shower sometime within the next week. Hopefully.

1 comment:

/k said...

Ah, this picture is much better.

I hope one of those copper pipes sticking out of the wall is for the Schlitz Malt Liquor tap.

Not to influence your design plans but I have an idea for you. Two words: "Pool Table".