Friday, April 14, 2006

Puppy for Bo?


Puppy for Bo?
Originally uploaded by klycolllins.
One of Rachelle's co-workers has a batch of brand new puppies. The father is a Chocolate Lab and the mother is a Great Dane. These are going to be some "interesting" looking dogs. I'm in the process of trying to talk Rachelle into getting a friend for Bo. Sadly, I'm thinking it might be easier to get Rachelle to agree to a puppy than it will be to convince Bo. He's not really cool with other dogs, and I can't imagine he'd dig a puppy that could interfere with his nap time. FYI, "nap time" is basically the 23.5 hours a day that aren't breakfast, dinner or treat time. I know puppies are a huge pain, and I just spent a lot of time and effort putting in new flooring, but they're so damn cute! Maybe. There are twelve to choose from. Maybe we can find one that Bo and Rachelle both like.

No comments: