Wednesday, August 10, 2005

1-800-PET MEDS


1-800-PET MEDS
Originally uploaded by klycolllins.
So, Bo's order from 1-800-PET-MEDS came today. You'd think a company that shipped nothing but crap for pets would know better than to put friggin' TREATS in the same friggin' box as the beef-flavored heartworm pills. Geniuses. That said, I really dig the whole on-line ordering for Bo's meds, and they are great about sending reminder e-mails when it's time for a new order. Otherwise, Bo might have heartworms. Whatever those are. I'm guessing they're not good.

I picked up a new suit at the Brook's Brothers outlet this week. I was leaning towards the seersucker but I couldn't think of where I could wear it, outside of a Matlock convention. They also had a great pair of red shorts with blue embroidered lobsters on them, but Rachelle wouldn't let me get them. For $10, I could have found someplace to wear them. The outlet mall near our house is pretty sweet. I was there this weekend with Ken and Shelly and we hit the Bebe store. I was not aware that strippers had their own outlet shop. Nothing bigger than a size 2, and nothing that would look out of place in any of your sleazier strip clubs. Even better, most of the people shopping there would have found better selections at the "Big & Tall" store. That and the biker chick at the Nike store with the short, short denim skirt and no underwear. Unfortunately, she also should have been shopping at the "Big & Tall" store. Mostly the "Big" store.

Off to Seattle for work tomorrow. It should be a quick trip, and it will be great to be out of the heat here. 101 in Orangevale vs. 75 in Seattle. Hmmmm. Considering it's been at or near 100 in Sacramento for @ 6 weeks, I'll take the 75. Hope to send pictures from my new Treo 650.

No comments: