Monday, February 26, 2007

Vegas, Baby!

Just got back from the "Bodies" exhibit at the Tropicana. Creepy shit. Not sure I really agree with the whole skinning of dead bodies and putting them on display, but it was REALLY interesting. And REALLY creepy. But we had a coupon. This is a work trip for me, but Rachelle came along for a couple days. Being in Vegas for work isn't usually that different for me than being in Burleson, Texas for work. More restaurant choices in Vegas, but I generally spend a lot of time hanging out in my hotel room watching basic cable. With Rachelle here, I actually go out at night. With her. Lots more fun than hanging out in my hotel room alone, but only one of us has to be in a conference room at 7:00 am. And it ain't her. Makes for a very long and sleepy day. Anyway, she's leaving again tonight and I'll be left alone with my TV. Might even treat myself to some Spectra-Vision and a 64oz beer. Or two.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am SO jealous! Did you get pictures???

Sigh, I guess I will have to wait until next week to see it myself. I am very proud of you for checking it out! I know you weren't terribly big on the creep factor of such an endeavor.

Glad you are having fun! Hi to Rachelle! Is Miss Lucy at the swag WAG this week??

See you later! Gina