Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Bo & Lucy go to Costco...


OK, so they don't actually know they went to Costco, but I don't think they care. All they know is they got to go for a ride and there were treats for everybody. I was looking at this picture and I couldn't believe how big Lucy has gotten. I seem to remember bringing home a little puppy who would hide from Bo under the end table. Now she can't even fit her head under the end table to get her Kong. Still thinks she's a lap-dog, though. I can guaran-freakin'-tee you that La-Z-Boy won't honor their warranty if my chair breaks and they find out a 200-ish pound dude was sitting with his 80-ish pound dog in his lap. Shhhhhh!

Several fancy downtown restaurants are offering a special deal this week, so Rachelle and I decided to load up the xA and give Mason's a shot. Good place, but a very strange crowd/atmoshpere. And I knew I was WAY out of my league when the waiter asked if we wanted water and gave us four choices. I didn't know there were four different types of water. I know "tap" and "bottled". What the hell else is there? I'd have to give the restaurant 4 stars out of 5, but Rachelle said the dessert was the best she'd ever had. Some sort of chocolate volcano cake with ice cream on top. A little too rich for me, but she loved it. Anyway, the only reason I'm mentioning this place is the bathroom. The men's and women's rooms are separated by a floor-to-ceiling glass wall. It's only by the sinks, but it's really distracting. You're standing there washing your hands and you're face-to-face with some chick on the other side. I guarantee that dudes are much more diligent in their hand washing when they know women are watching them. Lots more soap usage than I normally see in the men's room. I'm not 100% sure I'm comfortable with the whole set-up, but I'm sure it gets a lot more interesting as the night goes on. We left around 10:00pm and the fake tits and injected lips were out in full force. Shocking!

No comments: