Sunday, January 08, 2006

New Project: Take 2


New Project: Take 2
Originally uploaded by klycolllins.
OK, I'm too tired and in too much pain to go into great detail about how much both Home Depot and Lowe's suck, but I'll make sure to get to that in the very near future. Long story short(ish), Rachelle and I had to deal with living on a bare concrete slab for several days because the crap they sell at H.D. is exactly that: crap. Last week's flooring has gone back and I picked up a new batch of Bambo bamboo at Carpet's Direct in Orangevale. It had to "acclimate" for a couple days so I wasn't able to start the installation until today, but I've got to say I'm happy so far. Almost half done and I still have all 10 fingers (God, I love my new table saw). And I'm still married. Very little swearing with the new stuff. I'll send more pictures when it's done, as well as post my several-part rants about H.D. and Lowes. Got plenty there.

No comments: