Wednesday, October 12, 2005

"Left Turn, Clyde"


"Left Turn, Clyde"
Originally uploaded by klycolllins.
So, Bo and I took a ride to Trader Joe's for some $2-$5 wine the other day. Taking a blind dog for a ride can be a little difficult, but he really likes the truck. He also likes to ride in your lap with his head out the window, which is a little difficult when you're driving a stick. And there's not much better than a shedding dog on a hot day in a truck with vinyl seats. Lots of static. It's especially great if you forget you took the shedding dog for a ride and wear dark pants to work the next day. Oh, well. At least the drool wipes up easy.

I've decided to put my Netflix rotation on the blog. Rachelle was concerned that some of my selections might make me look like a loser. I explained that since the only people who read this are Ken, Mark and Brian (and the occasional family member), they're pretty much already hip to the fact that I am a loser. Regardless of whether I watch the entire Rings trilogy in a weekend. Sweet! Anyway, I'll be posting on what I think was worth putting in the queue and what would have been better sent back unopened. High gas prices and general laziness = lots of time to sit in my La-Z-Boy and watch movies.

No comments: