Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Almost Finished Kitchen

Almost Finished Kitchen

It's soooo close to being done. The cabinets finally came in the day I originally expected them. They were actually delivered yesterday, but there were cracks on the edges so they had to fabricate new ones. The only things left to finish are the dishwasher, faucet and plumbing. Then, finito. I will be able to use my kitchen again. I'd love to actually make something for dinner tonight, but I don't want to get the new range dirty. At least until Rachelle gets a chance to see it looking pretty and new. I think we are done with major projects for now. Too much stress. Of course, the remaining projects we have won't leave us without a bathroom or kitchen. I can live without being able to use the living room for a while. As long as the TV in the front room works.

No comments: