Friday, August 10, 2007

Back From Hiatus

I've been really busy since I started my new job and haven't had much time to update my blog, but something happened at breakfast this weekend that made me really feel like writing something. Rachelle and I were leaving Annie's Breakfast & Steaks (there for the breakfasts, not the steaks) and a guy stopped me and said, "I know this is going to sound weird, but I've read your blog". I was personally happy that somebody other than me and (occasionally) Rachelle actually reads the thing. I don't think Rachelle was quite as "happy". More like "embarassed". Anyway, if you were at Annie's this Saturday morning and are reading this; Thanks!

On to what's been happening since I took the new gig back in June. I've been on the road a little more than I was with MOO, but it's all California travel, which is really nice. I don't really miss all the Oklahoma/Texas travel. Not at all. Anyway, Rachelle and I hit the river for a little kayaking on Sunday. The American River is one reason I don't see myself re-locating to San Diego anytime soon. That and the $800k house prices. We paddled on up to the warning wire strung across the water. It's kind of hard to tell from this picture, but it says, "FOLSOM PRISON - NO TRESPASSING". Sweet! And that's about as close to prison as I ever want to get.

1 comment:

Blog User said...

Hey Kelly, Guess I am your stalker took me a few months to remember to check your blog, but cheers!

See ya around the ov

Lucas (lnihart@hotmail.com)