Monday, April 09, 2007

First "Craigslist" Post


After roughly a year and a half taking up space in my garage, I finally decided to see if I could get rid of the last two left-over boxes of bamboo flooring. Two boxes is approximately 48 square feet, and I also offered (out of the goodness of my heart) the left-over scrap pieces, too. Not having the slightest idea what I actually paid per box, I posted it in the "free stuff" section. People apparently just troll the "free stuff" section, because I had three requests within the first ten minutes of posting it. I'm going to have to keep an eye on that section for some good "free stuff" that I want. I'll update this if somebody actually shows up to get it.

Here's an update on my recent screed against Folsom Lake Toyota. They sent me a "Customer Satisfaction Survey" this weekend to see how my experience was. First mistake. Second mistake was they gave me an e-mail address of somebody to contact. Bet they were happy to check their e-mail this morning. Anyway, I got home today to a message from said e-mail contact apologizing for the problem and assuring me it was an isolated incident. To make up for my lost time (which is very valuable), they were sending me a certificate for a free lube, oil and filter change for both the Prius and 4Runner. Nice. I'm not really sure I want to go back there for a lube, but it's free. We'll see how things go this time around.

No comments: