Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Rainbow Bridge: Sunrise


Rainbow Bridge: Sunrise
Originally uploaded by klycolllins.
One of the joys of having a puppy is that I am now exposed to many, many more weekend sunrises than I would have otherwise. Bo would happily get up, eat and go back to bed. The perfect dog. Lucy, on the other hand, wants to get up, eat and PLAY! So I get to get up and play WITH HER! Fun!

Anyway, this weekend I loaded the dogs into the back of the Ranger and went for a ride looking for places to use my new camera. I have probably 1000 pictures of the Rainbow Bridge in Folsom. Basically because it's really close to the house and I like the water/bridge/bird/kayaker combo. I also have probably 1000 pictures of Rachelle, Bo and Lucy, too, but Rachelle doesn't like her picture posted (without serious editorial input) and the pictures of Bo and Lucy tend to be blurred because of all the shenanigans and constant motion. Look for more sunrise pictures this weekend. Unfortunately.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful picture. I drive over the new bridge every weekday morning about 6:50, and often wish I could just pull over and take a picture. But alas. Anyway, lovely work: birds, angle of sun, colors, everything.

I kind of want to collect O'vale blogs but so far you're the only one I've seen. Maybe there are others. I live up near Casa.