Sunday, October 29, 2006

Halloween Party


Halloween Party
Originally uploaded by klycolllins.
Rachelle and I were invited to a Halloween party this year, so we had to come up with a costume idea. We settled on Howie Mandel (me) and a brief-case bimbo (Rachelle) from "Deal or No Deal". Neither one of us actually watch the show, but it was a really cheap couples costume. It basically involved me shaving my head completely down (a little cold this time of year, even in Sacramento), finding a pair of clip-on earings and drawing in a cheesy goatee. Rachelle had to dress like a hoochie and carry an aluminum briefcase. Cheap, cheap, cheap! We were a little worried that since it's such a BAD game show nobody would recognize who we were supposed to be. Fortunately, it seems lots of people watch really bad game shows.

FYI - In case anybody is worried about Lucy after seeing that nasty picture I took at the vet's, she's completely recovered. I even took a picture of her in her Halloween costume today, but Rachelle thought it would be too embarrassing to post it. For us, not Lucy. Although Lucy seemed less than happy to be dressed up as a Fairy Princess.

No comments: