Friday, June 23, 2006

Patio (Almost) Done


Patio (Almost) Done
Originally uploaded by klycolllins.
The almost finished patio just makes the rest of the house/yard look like crap, but I think I'm going to like having the extra space. I still can't walk on it until at least tomorrow or Sunday, and we haven't given the contractor his final check, but things are looking good. As long as he puts the gate back up. Not sure why it had to come down. Must be a concrete thing. I hope it doesn't kill my beautiful landscaping when I hose off the rock-salt finish.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Right, um, I don't think "turds" are officially called "landscaping". But since salt can eat through metal over time, maybe it means you won't have to pick up crap for the rest of Lucy's life. And trust me, the little squirt is gonna have some maor "baggage".

Poor Bo, do you think his sense of smell will keep him from stepping in it?

Gina