Monday, March 21, 2005

Pull the Plug

After watching the exhaustive "news" coverage of the Terry Schiavo story, I want to make it clear to all of my friends and family: I DO NOT WANT TO EXIST IN A PERMANENT VEGATATIVE STATE. Of course, not a lot of my friends and family look at this blog, but I'm covering my bases. I am also completely disgusted by the turd-piles that pass for elected officials in this country. I don't want some bottom-dwelling, scum-sucking, pandering politician deciding whether I'm living a quality life or not. I'd rather leave that to my wife after she finds me after I "accidentally" slip in the tub. I'll start worrying when she starts shopping for a new boat. Or when I start finding my stuff on e-bay. Short story: no tubes, no plugs, no extraordinary measures. And no friggin' politicians.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's a really cool Shlitz neon on e-bay. Better start worrying.

/k said...

I dunno, I would kinda like someone to brush my teeth and comb/shave my hair. On the other hand, I constant drooling might get a little old.