Monday, October 15, 2007

Happy Halloween?


I met up with Ken at the Powerhouse Pub in Folsom for Monday Night Football (Note: It still doesn't seem right to have MNF on ESPN, but maybe I'm just old school). There is usually just one "Powerhouse Princess" to host the half-time putting contest, but this week we had a cornucopia of hot(ish) chicks in bikinis. Instead of the one (1) scantily-clad chick, there were three (3) young ladies wearing nothging but a bikini and a smile. And about 40 leering pervs, but that's another story. This was our first trip for MNF since the regular season started and we were a little disappointed that none of the regulars seemed to be there. Ted McGinley, The 3 Geeks, etc. I don't want to know what they call us. Don't really care.

I did see this sign on the way in/out. I especially like the "MUST BE LEGAL" disclaimer. Considering this bar is part of the same property where they have nude body-painting on a regular basis, I'm really curious about the costume contest. I'm trying to decide whether I should go as a drunk and shirtless David Hasselhoff (with my bag of Carl's Jr. burgers) or a drunk and shirtless Orangevale resident. Not really a costume per se, more of a life-style choice. Depends on how hungry I am.

No comments: