Saturday, September 08, 2007

Interesting New Product


I was at Walgreen's this morning looking for birthday cards for my sister (3 days late) and my mom (still got a couple weeks) when Rachelle wanders on over with this product. My intitial thought was, "Why does she think I'd be interested in a product called Bald Guyz?" Then I remembered. I'm a bald guy. I was too offended to buy them while we were there, but I'm reconsidering. After visiting their web-site, I'm actually somewhat intrigued. Not only do they have the head wipes ("Cleans and Freshens"), but they also have sunscreen gel ("highly sweat resistant") and moisture gel ( with "Green Tea and Grape Seed extracts". They also have t-shirts for ladies who love the baldies ("Bald Guyz are Sexy!"). Might have to order a couple of those for Rachelle. I'll be giving a complete product review soon.

No comments: